Tuesday 14 June 2011

How does ambition affect teens?

    Ambition is the desire for personal achievement. It provides you motivation and determination to reach your goals. Sometimes teenager suffer from lack of ambition,  it seems that they do not have enough determination to do things and focus on studies. For those students that recieve low grades in school, it is not because that they have less talent than other students, in fact it is because that they do not have enough ambition and courage to work and study harder.

    Ambition not only affects teenagers in studies, but also affect teenagers when they are competing  in sports. Some teenagers just don't seem have the right amount of energy when they competing in sports. They seem like they don't care about winning. This also shows they are suffering from lack of ambition and determination.
    I am very competitive in sports, especially in pool, basketball and soccer. My ambition always force me to play my best for winning. When i am in school, i try to get the highest mark possible in every course. By doing this, not only can satisfy my parents but also is being responsible for myself. Fortunately my ambition always keeps me forward and leads me into the right direction.

 

1 comment:

  1. This post talks about how ambition affect teenagers. Also this post talks about how ambition affect me in studies and sports.

    ReplyDelete